Vision and Values
At Ross & Sylvestre LLP, we are a respected and expanding accounting and advisory firm. With progressive and forward-thinking practices, our vision is to be a market leader in the provision of accounting, advisory and tax services.
Our three practices in Bonnyville, Cold Lake and Edmonton are staffed with smart and motivated Chartered Professional Accountants. They love the rewarding and challenging work environment at Ross & Sylvestre. As such, our team provides superior business and tax advisory services to a growing client base. Whether you need clear and easy-to-understand tax guidance, or an educated (but impartial) set of eyes to help guide you through a complex transaction, we’re here to help.
Our current, progressive and forward-thinking practice employs a digital workflow, and, therefore, our staff can work from anywhere. Even though our offices are in three distinct physical locations, our output is seamlessly integrated. Professionals are hand-selected and matched to clients to best serve their individual needs. Whether you’re a young professional just starting out, or an experienced entrepreneur looking to wrap-up your business practice, we’re here to help.
Our values guide our business operation and client-services model. They also shape how we work together as a team.
At Ross & Sylvestre, we value:
- Integrity – we believe in doing the right thing at all times. Our clients can put their trust in our work, our word and our team.
- Commitment – we are committed to providing the best service possible to our clients.
- Quality – the quality of our work is our key competitive advantage.
- Timely service – we are dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients in a timely manner. We understand that wise financial counsel is an important precursor to many other business decisions.
- Progression – never standing still, we are always on the look out for new ways to better serve our clients. Our practices, processes and workflows are continually evolving.
- Growth – with our three office locations in Alberta, we are well positioned to serve a variety of markets. We continue to seek out opportunities to further expand our business, providing our services in multiple locations.
- Teamwork – at Ross & Sylvestre, we work together as a team. We each contribute our own individual strengths to the benefit of one unified organization.
- Community Giving – we’re invested in the communities where we live and work. Our goal is to help improve the quality of life of the area’s citizens.
- Professional Development – learning is key to the sustainability of our firm. We’re, therefore, always looking to add new talent and train our existing team on new and progressive accounting and tax practices.